How does it work
How it works
Herbicide treatments in crops of:
- Pome fruit trees for the control of wild grasses.
- Fluazifop-p-butil 12.5% w/v (125 g/L)
- Register number: 25.113
- Presentation: Emulsifiable concentrate (EC)
- Chemical family: aryloxyphenoxypropionate.
- Packaging: 1 L and 5 L
- Pome fruit trees, for the control of wild grasses, use doses of 4 L/ha. Apply in active growth period of grama, pasapalum and sorghum.
- Apply by spraying on the ground in one treatment a year, in early post emergence treatment of weeds and post emergence for the crop.
- A compatible authorised wetting agent needs to be added which can be mixed with herbicides of a compatible spectrum. MOJABEL,a product with register number: 24.168 is an authorised compatible wetting agent. Using a 1% compatible authorised wetting agent in the broth allows for the doses of the herbicide to be reduced by up 50%.
- SAFETY PERIOD:
- Pome fruit trees: 21 days.
- Cereal sowing: 3 months.
Enter your data to access the files.
for your crops
Soon discover the integral solutions adapted to your crop.
Products, business, philosophy...
DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS? WRITE TO US!
Technical and/or commercial support and all the answers. Leave us a message and a team specialist will contact you to resolve all of your doubts.