Foliar biofungicide for a healthy crop.
Fungicide of microbiological origin made with an exclusive strain of Probelte and registered for foliar use in the control of phytopathogenic fungi of the genera Botrytis cinerea, Monilinia and Stemphylium spp.
When applied, Botrybel protects against fungal diseases that affect the surface of the plant.
The most outstanding benefits of this product are:
- Harvest without residues or security term.
- Conventional, integrated and ecological production.
- Easy application, allows mixing with other products.
- No risk of resistance.
- Without delaying vegetative, reproductive or maturation development.
- Extends the useful life of the crop.