How does it work
How it works
Systemic mode of action, which provides longer protection time.
Small applications (2) in early stages.
Control of infestations caused by fungi and bacteria affecting roots and conductive tissues.
High efficacy against bacteriosis of vegetables.
Authorized applications: Cucurbitaceae, Solanaceae.
8-Hidroxiquinoleine 37,5% (Sulfate) w/v
Registration nº: 25.492
Formulation: Soluble Concentrated (SL)
Chemical group: Quinoline
Presentation: 1 L and 5 L
- Application through the localized irrigation system.
- Perform the first application at the indicated dose between 4-10 days after transplantation. A second application is advised at the same dose, 14-21 days after the first one.
- Cucurbitaceae, againstPhytophthora, Fusarium, Pythium, Rhizoctonia: 4 L/ha.
- Solanaceae, againstPhytophthora, Pythium, Clavibacter michiganensis: 4 L/ha.
- Security period: Not applicable
Diseases, , , , , , , , , , , , ,
CountriesQatar, Syria, Germany, Bulgaria, Hungary, Belgium, Oman, Iran, Macedonia, Romania, Ecuador, Colombia, Cyprus, Austria, Greece, Albania, United Arab Emirates, Slovenia, Mexico, Croatia
Enter your data to access the files.
for your crops
Soon discover the integral solutions adapted to your crop.
Products, business, philosophy...
DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS? WRITE TO US!
Technical and/or commercial support and all the answers. Leave us a message and a team specialist will contact you to resolve all of your doubts.